Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1

I've been wanting to start the whole 365 project for a long time...probably ever since people started doing it. But taking pictures every day for a year seemed like a daunting task. Now that I'm trying to improve my photography skills and I've started getting into the whole editing process, I figured this would be a good way to practice what I read about every day.

Also, I'm hoping it will be a great place to try out some different editing techniques. There are so many way to edit pictures these days and I tend to usually go in the same direction for consistency, but hopefully here I can play it up a bit. (Just last night I learned how to add bokeh to the background of pictures...so cool!)

I don't really have any expectations about what kind of pictures I'll take for this blog...I'll just take it day by day.

So, here we go...let's see if I can keep up with this!
This girl loves to read...she'll read anything, even the back of the fruit snacks box.

I edited this picture with a bunch of different RadLab filters to give it a dreamy effect.
Have I mentioned how fun RadLab is!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment